Music that change your mood!
Good mood that change your life every day!

.

Friday, November 13, 2020

Relaxing Music & Bird Singing - Soothing Piano Music by Soothing Relaxation


Whoever is trying to figure out things in the mist of all the chaos, I wish you peace, love, happiness, good health and great success!! Whoever is down but not out, never give up!! Be happy and be safe 💖💖🙏🙏❤❤💞💞

Relaxing music and birdsong accompanied by a video of the beauty of nature. Soothing piano music from Soothing Relaxation ("Calm Wind") that can be used for sleep, work, study, reading, meditation, spa treatments, yoga, massage, or just enjoy it.

“I am a composer from Norway, and I founded this channel with a simple goal: to create a place where you want to go when you want to rest and relax. I compose music that can be named differently: soothing music, calm music, yoga music, practice music, serene music, beautiful and relaxing music. I love to write music and put a lot of effort into it. Thanks so much for listening and for the feedback. Your amazingly warm support inspires me and makes me put even more effort into my music. If you like my music, I will be very happy if you subscribe and join our community. Have a nice day or evening! " - Peder B. Helland, composer of Soothing Relaxation



SHARE:

Free Bitcoin

betfury.io

Ярлыки