Music that change your mood!
Good mood that change your life every day!

.

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Calm Place | Beautiful Chill Music Mix


*This video was uploaded for promotional purposes. If you enjoy the music, please support the artists and download the best quality versions of the tracks from the links above! If you own any content in this video and would like me to take it down, please contact me (contact[at]fluidified.com) and I will remove it immediately.

I suffer from depression and other related psychological disorders coming from post trauma and also for being responsible of everything alone far from the closest persons. but when I hear this music I feel relaxed and in some few instants I feel free.... Pray for me to get over my depression. I love you all.

Calm Place | Beautiful Chill Music Mix 0:00 Fyze - Alone 4:00 Solitary Soul - Please Don't Say It (Oscuro Remix) 6:59 Shah - Solitude 10:11 Detz - Lost 13:43 ACRE x VAST - Somber 17:22 Nomyn - Fragments 21:07 Daminika - Infinite Sadness 25:09 The Ambientalist - Little Piece Of Me 29:13 Unbrok - Inner 33:37 tondchee - Enter Forever 38:16 Grandyzer - Touch 44:02 Lazarus Moment - New World 50:23 Vesky - Living With Ghosts 53:31 Vesky - Sleepless Night 57:11 Vesky - Lost




SHARE:

Free Bitcoin

betfury.io

Ярлыки